Early Booking Bonus 2022
Book Early and Save on a Luxury Vacation in Cancun
Come to experience everything that our brand-new Garza Blanca Cancun resort offers for savvy travelers, couples, and families. The resort will be fully open in October 2021, be one of the first to live a luxurious experience at our contemporary resort and receive an early booking bonus.
The resort will feature designer suites, four gourmet restaurants, plus a snack and swim-up bar, a gourmet food hall, six outdoor heated pools, a kids´ club, a world-class spa, fully-equipped gym & more! Enjoy complimentary resort activities including a Wibit brand Aqua Park and bicycle tour to nearby ruins.
Reserve your stay for 2022 now, and get the best available rate, plus receive Resort Credit* and kids eat & stay for free* when booking this offer.
- Resort Credit (6)
- Kids eat & stay Free (4)
- Free daily breakfast (5)
- WiFi Internet included (3)
- Complimentary resort activities
- Experience Host
- COVID-19 Tests for our guests
Suite Details Junior Suite Garden View:
Avg. sq. ft.: 588
1 king or 2 queen beds
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
Yes. There are no travel restrictions on air travel between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. While the US-Mexico Land Border has been restricted to ‘essential’ crossings since March 21st, 2020 due to COVID-19, it is expected to open again for non-essential crossings on April 21st, 2021.
Is It Safe to Visit Cancun Now?
Yes. Cancun was the first destination in Latin America to receive the "Safe Travels" stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
Is the Airport in Cancun Open?
Yes, the airport in Cancun is open and is receiving several international flights daily.
Am I Required to get a COVID-19 test before traveling to Mexico?
No, visitors to Mexico are not required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test, however all foreign nationals must fill out an online health assessment form available at https://afac.hostingerapp.com. Once you have completed your form, take a screen capture of the QR code displayed, which must be shown at the airport upon check-in before your departure and again when you land in Cancun.
Do Visitors to Mexico have to quarantine?
No, there are no requirements for Visitors to Mexico to quarantine.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 before leaving Mexico?
Yes. The USA, Canada and other countries are now requiring negative COVID-19 test results from airline passengers to be shown at the airport prior to boarding their return flight home. On-site COVID-19 testing, according to government requirements, is available at Garza Blanca. Antigen and PCR testing is available at a discounted rate. COVID-19 testing can be arranged at reception on the day of check-in.
Do I need to get a COVID-19 test before leaving the US?
No, the CDC does not require outbound travelers to show proof of a COVID-19 test prior to leaving the US.
How much does the COVID-19 test cost?
We offer a discounted rate for COVID-19 tests. Antigen testing is available for $350 MXN, and guests will receive a resort credit for the amount equal to the cost of the antigen test, which can be spent at the resort. PCR tests cost $1500 MXN. *Prices are subject to change.
If I have recently recovered from COVID-19, do I need to take the test?
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last three months and are traveling from Mexico to the United States, you will not need to show proof of a negative COVID test to the airline before boarding. You are only required to show documentation of recovery from COVID-19, which must include proof of a recent positive viral test and a letter from your healthcare provider stating that you were cleared to travel.
What happens if my COVID-19 test result is positive?
Garza Blanca is raising the standard, being one of the first in Mexico to offer guests who test positive for COVID-19 while visiting the resort up to 14 nights Room Only complimentary accommodation. This will be in effect for as long as governments require travelers to present proof of a negative COVID-19 test before flying home. Guests are responsible for their incidentals while quarantined in the comforts of their luxury suite.
If I tested negative before my flight, do I need to quarantine when I return to the US?
The CDC recommends that even if you test negative, you should self-quarantine for 7 days after travel and get another test within 3-5 days of returning to the US.
If I tested negative before my flight, do I need to quarantine when I return to Canada?
Yes, all international travelers to Canada must self-quarantine for 14 days after travel even if they have tested negative and present no symptoms.
What are the Cancelation Conditions Related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Garza Blanca Cancun, please refer to the terms and conditions stated under your reservation. The cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable, if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate.
What Hygiene Protocols have been Implemented at the Hotel?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to wear a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Terms and conditions
- Room Only: rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%). All-Inclusive: rates are per person, do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%) and are based on the maximum room capacity. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Junior Suite Garden View .
- Valid booking from now to 04/30/2021. Travel dates: from 01/04/2022 through 12/22/2022.
- Complimentary basic internet service (2MB) for unlimited devices. Premium internet service (6MB) from $17USD per day (24 hours), for 4 devices.
4. Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying at the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 27, 2022 and December 23, 2022 to January 03, 2023.
5. Free daily breakfast not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 27, 2022 and December 23, 2022 to January 03, 2023. Valid for Room Only reservations only.
6. Resort Credit is only valid for Hotel services and in Hotel restaurants. It cannot be used in The Shop or boutiques within the Hotels. It cannot be used for products at the Spa, only services. Resort Credit is not cumulative and expires at the end of each stay. Resort Credit is directly proportional to the length of stay and the room selected. The Resort Credit promotion is valid for a minimum stay of 3 nights. Not valid for Junior Suite Garden View.
7. Not valid for groups or weddings.
8. The Hotel + Flight package is excluded from this offer.