Find Your Happy Place
Sunny Beach Escape
- Kids eat & stay Free (3)
- Free daily breakfast(4)
- WiFi Internet included(5)
- 15% off Spa services(6)
- Complimentary resort activities
- COVID-19 Tests for our guests
This winter let the hope shine through and plan a sun-filled relaxing vacation. Feel your mind open and your worries float away as you dive into the waters at Garza Blanca Cancun. This vibrant new resort is situated on the idyllic Costa Mujeres beach and welcomes you with contemporary suites designed for luxury and comfort.
Explore a new winter reality and enjoy refreshing cocktails expertly shaken by our bartenders while you lounge beside the pool or relax at the beach. At Garza Blanca, we have all the ingredients to soothe your mind, nurture your body and rejuvenate your spirit.
Treat yourself. Book your trip now to ensure you get the best rate while remaining secure with our flexible cancellation policy.
Terms and ConditionsThe table is for illustrative purposes. It is based on the largest room and high season. The Resort Credit promotion is valid for a minimum stay of 3 nights and cannot be combined with other offers or special promotions, unless otherwise expressly stated. Resort Credit can be used to cover 20% of the cost of applicable goods and services calculated from the pre-tax purchase total, which will be reflected on the final account upon check-out. All Resort Credits apply for both All-Inclusive and Room-Only reservations. Resort Credit applies to All-Inclusive reservations based on Maximum occupancy and Room-Only reservations based on Double occupancy. The Resort Credit promotion applies only to new Hotel reservations made after Saturday, March 6th, 2021. Resort Credit is only valid for Hotel services and in Hotel restaurants and cannot be used in The Shop or boutiques within the Hotels. Resort Credit cannot be used towards tips, service, or taxes. Resort Credits are per room, per night and are not cumulative or transferable, have no monetary value and expire at the end of each stay. Resort Credit cannot be exchanged for cash or credit card reimbursements. Resort Credit is directly proportional to the length of stay and the room category. Rules and restrictions apply to all individual bookings. Inquire as to special exceptions for large groups and weddings. All services requested are subject to space and availability. Request reservations for preferred services upon arrival. All services require a 24 hour prior reservation. NO SHOW POLICY: Refunds of Resort Credit are not applicable if there is a no-show for a requested service. Once a service has been requested the exchange is final. The point of contact for further information about Resort Credit will be the concierge of each hotel.
- Food and Beverage Consumption in Restaurants: 20% discount on any consumption, based on the daily Resort Credit for each unit type.
- Romantic Dinners: 20% discount on romantic dinners not including the service fee for staff.
- Private Chef: 20% discount on in room dinners prepared by a private chef not including the service fee for staff.
- Premium Beverages: 20% discount on bottles of wine and spirits.
- Spa Treatments: $ 50.00 USD of Resort Credit per day can be used towards body treatments of 55 minutes or more at the resort spa. Resort Credit is not applicable to products or Beauty Salon Services, or to body treatments less than 55 minutes.
- Room Upgrades: From $ 20.00 USD to a maximum of $ 70.00 USD of Resort Credit can be used towards room upgrades per night, staggered according to the unit type.
- 1 gourmet signature restaurant
- 2 premium Food & Beverage outlets
- Adults-only pool with a hammock relaxation area
- 3 Jacuzzis
- Beach Area (Lounge chairs & day beds)
- Activities and entertainment
- Spa & Gym Access at Villa del Palmar Cancun
- Enjoy additional access to gourmet restaurants at Villa del Palmar Cancun
Luxurious and spacious suites
All suites feature modern design with unique details and "wow" touches throughout including elegant furniture, plush ensuite bathrooms and private terraces.
Upgrade your experience in paradise
Enjoy yoga classes at Garza Blanca Cancun, plus enjoy access to all the activities and entertainment available at Villa del Palmar Cancun. Recreational activities include water sports, a Wibit Aqua Park, beach volleyball, dance classes and more.
Security, Testimonials & Awards
Health & Sanitation Guidelines
Learn about our plan to keep our members, guests, associates, and our community safe.
Get excited about your stay! Read what others have to say about our Resort
From the prestigious and award-winning corporate TAFER Hotels & Resorts
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
Yes. There are no travel restrictions on air travel between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. While the US-Mexico Land Border has been restricted to ‘essential’ crossings since March 21st, 2020 due to COVID-19, it is expected to open again for non-essential crossings on April 21st, 2021.
Is It Safe to Visit Cancun Now?
Yes. Cancun was the first destination in Latin America to receive the "Safe Travels" stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
Is the Airport in Cancun Open?
Yes, the airport in Cancun is open and is receiving several international flights daily.
Am I Required to get a COVID-19 test before traveling to Mexico?
No, visitors to Mexico are not required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test, however all foreign nationals must fill out an online health assessment form available at https://afac.hostingerapp.com. Once you have completed your form, take a screen capture of the QR code displayed, which must be shown at the airport upon check-in before your departure and again when you land in Cancun.
Do Visitors to Mexico have to quarantine?
No, there are no requirements for Visitors to Mexico to quarantine.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 before leaving Mexico?
Yes. The USA, Canada and other countries are now requiring negative COVID-19 test results from airline passengers to be shown at the airport prior to boarding their return flight home. On-site COVID-19 testing, according to government requirements, is available at Garza Blanca. Antigen and PCR testing is available at a discounted rate. COVID-19 testing can be arranged at reception on the day of check-in.
Do I need to get a COVID-19 test before leaving the US?
No, the CDC does not require outbound travelers to show proof of a COVID-19 test prior to leaving the US.
How much does the COVID-19 test cost?
We offer a discounted rate for COVID-19 tests. Antigen testing is available for $350 MXN, and guests will receive a resort credit for the amount equal to the cost of the antigen test, which can be spent at the resort. PCR tests cost $1500 MXN. *Prices are subject to change.
If I have recently recovered from COVID-19, do I need to take the test?
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last three months and are traveling from Mexico to the United States, you will not need to show proof of a negative COVID test to the airline before boarding. You are only required to show documentation of recovery from COVID-19, which must include proof of a recent positive viral test and a letter from your healthcare provider stating that you were cleared to travel.
What happens if my COVID-19 test result is positive?
Garza Blanca is raising the standard, being one of the first in Mexico to offer guests who test positive for COVID-19 while visiting the resort up to 14 nights Room Only complimentary accommodation. This will be in effect for as long as governments require travelers to present proof of a negative COVID-19 test before flying home. Guests are responsible for their incidentals while quarantined in the comforts of their luxury suite.
If I tested negative before my flight, do I need to quarantine when I return to the US?
The CDC recommends that even if you test negative, you should self-quarantine for 7 days after travel and get another test within 3-5 days of returning to the US.
If I tested negative before my flight, do I need to quarantine when I return to Canada?
Yes, all international travelers to Canada must self-quarantine for 14 days after travel even if they have tested negative and present no symptoms.
What are the Cancelation Conditions Related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Garza Blanca Cancun, please refer to the terms and conditions stated under your reservation. The cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable, if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate.
What Hygiene Protocols have been Implemented at the Hotel?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to wear a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Terms and conditions
1. Room Only rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%). All-Inclusive rates are per person per night, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%), are based on double occupancy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Junior suite Garden View. Prepayment required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk. Guarantee deposit must be made within 24-hours of your reservation being confirmed.
2. Valid booking from now to 03/21/2021. Travel dates: from now through 12/22/2021.
3. Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying at the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022.
4. Free daily breakfast not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022. Valid for Room Only reservations only.
5. Complimentary basic internet service (2MB) for unlimited devices. Premium internet service (6MB) from $17USD per day (24 hours), for 4 devices.
6. 15% OFF selected treatments at Spa Imagine for each adult, per stay.
7. Not valid for groups or weddings.
8. The Hotel + Flight package is excluded from this offer.
Register now to start saving!
Get an instant discount or Resort credit
Log in to enjoy exclusive benefits
Book online or call us at 800 363 2153
Best price guaranteed