Find Your Happy Place Sunny Beach Escape
This winter let the hope shine through and plan a sun-filled relaxing vacation. Feel your mind open and your worries float away as you dive into the waters at Garza Blanca Cancun. This vibrant new resort is situated on the idyllic Playa Mujeres beach and welcomes you with contemporary suites designed for luxury and comfort.
Explore a new winter reality and enjoy refreshing cocktails expertly shaken by our bartenders while you lounge beside the pool or relax at the beach. At Garza Blanca, we have all the ingredients to soothe your mind, nurture your body and rejuvenate your spirit.
Treat yourself. Book your trip now to ensure you get the best rate while remaining secure with our flexible cancellation policy.
- Kids eat & stay Free (3)
- Free daily breakfast(4)
- WiFi Internet included(5)
- 15% off Spa services(6)
- Complimentary resort activities
Kids eat & stay free *
Free breakfast *
15% off Spa services *
Flexible dates with limitless modifications *
New inflatable Aqua Park!
Best Rate Guarantee
From: $Other websites: $
Rates are based on our Junior Suite Garden View.
Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
- 1 gourmet signature restaurant
- 2 premium Food & Beverage outlets
- Adults-only pool with a hammock relaxation area
- 3 Jacuzzis
- Beach Area (Lounge chairs & day beds)
- Activities and entertainment
- Spa & Gym Access at Villa del Palmar Cancun
- Enjoy additional access to gourmet restaurants at Villa del Palmar Cancun
All suites feature modern design with unique details and "wow" touches throughout including elegant furniture, plush ensuite bathrooms and private terraces.
Upgrade your experience in paradise
Winter Activities To feel warm
Enjoy yoga classes at Garza Blanca Cancun, plus enjoy access to all the activities and entertainment available at Villa del Palmar Cancun. Recreational activities include water sports, a Wibit Aqua Park, beach volleyball, dance classes and more.
Security, Testimonials & Awards
Health & Sanitation Guidelines
Learn about our plan to keep our members, guests, associates, and our community safe.
Get excited about your stay! Read what others have to say about our Resort
From the prestigious and award-winning corporate TAFER Hotels & Resorts
Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
Yes. Cancun was the first destination in Latin America to receive the "Safe Travels" stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
Is It Safe to Visit Cancun Now?
Yes. Cancun was the first destination in Latin America to receive the "Safe Travels" stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols. While Hurricane Delta hit the Yucatán Peninsula, south of Cancun, as a category 2 storm on October 7th, 2020, the hurricane has moved out of Mexico and Cancun is safe to visit now.
Is the Airport in Cancun Open?
Yes, the airport in Cancun is open and is receiving several international flights daily.
Am I Required to get a COVID-19 test before traveling to Mexico?
No, visitors to Mexico are not required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test, however all foreign nationals must fill out an online health assessment form available at https://afac.hostingerapp.com. Once you have completed your form, take a screen capture of the QR code displayed, which must be shown at the airport upon check-in before your departure and again when you land in Cancun.
Do Visitors to Mexico have to quarantine?
No, there are no requirements for Visitors to Mexico to quarantine.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 before leaving Mexico?
Yes. The USA, Canada and other countries have introduced new travel mandates requiring airline passengers to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result at the airport prior to boarding their return flight home. On-site COVID-19 testing, according to government requirements, is available at Garza Blanca. Antigen testing is complimentary and PCR testing is available at a discounted rate.
How much does the COVID-19 test cost?
Antigen testing is complimentary. For guests who require PCR testing, it is available at a discounted rate and will cost approximately $150 USD. *Prices are subject to change.
What happens if my COVID-19 test result is positive?
Garza Blanca is raising the standard, being one of the first in Mexico to offer guests who test positive for COVID-19 while visiting the resort up to 14 nights complimentary accommodation through March 31, 2021. Guests are responsible for their incidentals while quarantined in the comforts of their luxury suite. More information
What are the Cancelation Conditions Related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Garza Blanca Cancun, please refer to the terms and conditions stated under your reservation. The cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable, if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate.
What Hygiene Protocols have been Implemented at the Hotel?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to wear a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Terms and conditions
1. Room Only rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%). All-Inclusive rates are per person per night, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%), are based on double occupancy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Junior suite Garden View. Prepayment required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk. Guarantee deposit must be made within 24-hours of your reservation being confirmed.
2. Valid booking from now to 03/21/2021. Travel dates: from now through 12/22/2021.
3. Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying at the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) February 11 to 15, 2021; March 27 to April 3, 2021; November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022.
4. Free daily breakfast not valid from (blackout dates) February 11 to 15, 2021; March 27 to April 3, 2021; November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022. Valid for Room Only reservations only.
5. Complimentary basic internet service (2MB) for unlimited devices. Premium internet service (6MB) from $17USD per day (24 hours), for 4 devices.
6. 15% OFF selected treatments at Spa Imagine for each adult, per stay.
7. Not valid for groups or weddings.
Register now to start saving!
Get an instant discount or Resort credit
Log in to enjoy exclusive benefits
Book online or call us at 800 363 2153
Best price guaranteed