Resort Credit Program
Enhance your Vacation with Extras
Introducing our new Resort Credit Program! Book your stay in paradise and earn extra rewards, so you can experience the best of everything that Garza Blanca Cancun offers.
Our new program applies to bookings for a minimum 3-night stay from the Junior Suite Ocean View to the Four Bedroom Penthouse Loft for both all-inclusive and room-only reservations. The amount of Resort Credit you earn increases the longer you stay and the higher your room category, starting at $100 USD daily Resort Credit up to $400 USD.
- Up to $1200 USD Resort Credit*
- Kids eat & stay Free (3)
- Free daily breakfast(4)
- WiFi Internet included(5)
- Complimentary resort activities
- Experience Host
- COVID-19 Tests for our guests
Talk to our Travel Specialist to get the best rate
Our Resort Credit Program invites you to experience it all and enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
Enjoy your vacation even more.
Security, Testimonials & Awards
Health & Sanitation Guidelines
Learn about our plan to keep our members, guests, associates, and our community safe.
Get excited about your stay! Read what others have to say about our Resort
From the prestigious and award-winning corporate TAFER Hotels & Resorts
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Resort Credit work?
Resort Credit works like a coupon and can be used to cover 20% of the cost of goods and services calculated from the pre-tax purchase total, which will be reflected on your account upon check-out.
What can you use your Resort Credit for?
You can use your Resort Credit towards restaurant meals, premium bottles of wine and spirits, spa services, a private chef, candlelit dinner on the beach, and room upgrades.
How much Resort Credit do I get?
The amount of Resort Credit you get depends on your length of stay and room category. Resort Credit starts at $100 USD and goes up to $400 USD nightly based on a minimum 3-night stay and specific room category.
What spa services can Resort Credit be used towards?
Resort Credit can be used for spa treatments of 55 minutes or more at the resort spa including facials and relaxing massages. Resort Credit cannot be used towards Beauty Salon Services, products or treatments lasting less than 55 minutes.
How much Resort Credit can I spend at the spa?
Of your total Resort Credit, you can use $50.00 USD of Resort Credit per day towards spa treatments of 55 minutes or more.
Can I use Resort Credit at the resort shop or boutiques?
No, your Resort Credit cannot be used towards purchasing items in the resort shop or boutiques.
If I don´t spend all of my Resort Credit, can I exchange it for cash?
Resort Credit has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit card reimbursements.
Can I use unspent Resort Credit for my next stay?
If you still have some unused portion of your Resort Credit when you check-out, you can’t save it for next time; it will expire at the end of your stay. It is not cumulative or transferable, so it’s best to use up the entire portion of the Resort Credit while you are staying at the resort.
How much Resort Credit can I spend on Room Upgrades?
The amount of Resort Credit you can use towards room upgrades is staggered according to the unit type, starting at $20 USD up to a maximum of $ 70.00 USD per night.
Can I use Resort Credit towards tips?
When you use Resort Credit, tips, service, and taxes are not included. Please consider that and be prepared to pay cash for tips to waiters, bellboys, or other hotel staff when tipping is appropriate.
Terms and conditions
- Room Only: rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%). All-Inclusive: rates are per person, do not include taxes and/or service fees (19%) and are based on triple occupancy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Junior Suite Ocean View .
- Valid booking from now to 03/08/2021. Travel dates: from 03/18/2021 through 12/22/2021.
- Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying at the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022.
- Free daily breakfast not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022. Valid for Room Only reservations only.
- Complimentary basic internet service (2MB) for unlimited devices. Premium internet service (6MB) from $17USD per day (24 hours), for 4 devices.
- Not valid for groups or weddings.